Terms and Conditions for Win Golf Prizes
Standard Giveaway Terms
 Qualifying Persons
- luke-eggleston.co.uk (‘Promoter’, ‘our(s)’) operates various Giveaways resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website (‘Prize’ or ‘Prizes’)
www.luke-eggleston.co.uk (the ‘Website’) – (each and all such Giveaways being referred to herein respectively as the ‘Giveaway’ or ‘Giveaways’).
- Giveaways are open to persons aged 18 or over who are resident in Great Britain. Employees of the Promoter or any person connected with the Promoter (through family, professional or commercial association) are subject to restrictions when participating in the We may require identity documents to be provided to verify the individual’s age, to ensure that they are over the age of 18 as required by these terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close a Customer’s account at any time, if they feel the Customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other Customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the Customer that is
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a Customer’s Entry at the Promoter’s own
- These terms and conditions apply to all
 Legal Undertaking
- By entering a giveaway the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’ and/or ‘Customer’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood and accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any of the Promoter’s related promotional
- Giveaways are governed by English law and all and/or any matters or disputes relating to the giveaway will be dealt with and/or resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In the event that you participate in a giveaway online via the Website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you hereby confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our giveaways unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
 Giveaway Entry
- Giveaways may be entered via the Website. Multiple giveaways may be operated at the same time by the Promoter and each giveaway will have a specific Prize or
- Availability and pricing of Giveaways is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website. There is no requirement to pay to enter any giveaway, as each giveaway has a free entry route available – see rule below for details of how to enter for The availability of a free entry route to enter each giveaway means that the giveaway does not fall within the definition of gambling under the Gambling Act 2005 and can be operated legally in Great Britain without any need for a licence.
- In order to enter a giveaway, you will need to register an account with us. You can register an account online. To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address, postal address and a contact
- When playing a giveaway online via the Website, you must follow the on- screen instructions to: (a) select the giveaway you wish to enter and when you are ready to purchase your ticket(s) to the giveaway (‘Tickets’), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the giveaway terms and conditions; (b)
once you have purchased your Tickets, register to play the relevant giveaway and when your payment has cleared we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the giveaway. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the giveaway until we confirm your entry which can be confirmed by the confirmation email.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entry if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become the Promoter’s property and will not be returned.
- The Entrant can enter each giveaway up to a maximum of 10
- Each giveaway closes when the last number is taken, no more Entries after this point will be
- All Entrants (including those entering for free) must create an account prior to entering and supply an email address, postal address and contact number to proceed in the
 Promotion Periods
4.1 Each giveaway will run for a specified period. Please see each giveaway for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
 Giveaway Judgement
- ‘A1LJEGOLF’ winning Entrant will be selected at Random using a number generator and filmed live, full details will be confirmed once the draw has been concluded of the explained The decision will be made within 48 hours of the close of the Giveaway for the exact date/time. The result will be shown on Instagram, Twitter (or such other internet channel as the Promoter chooses).
- Due to the nature of the selection, there will only be one Winner per giveaway, unless the Promoter states
- The Promoter will attempt to contact winners of giveaways (referred to herein as ‘Winner(s)’) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that these details are accurate, up to date and complete. If for any reason these details are taken down, inputted and/or submitted and/or recorded
in any way by you incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible for any consequences of this of whatever nature and howsoever arising. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
- If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 5 working days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a giveaway, or the Winner fails for whatever reason or cause to confirm acceptance of the Prize and/or the Winner is disqualified as a result of not complying with or contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner hereby agrees that it will immediately, irrevocably and automatically forfeit the Prize and the Prize will remain in the possession and ownership of the
- In the event that the Promoter closes a giveaway early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a giveaway early without selecting a In the event that a giveaway is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all Entrants game credit to enable them to replay equivalent Tickets in a subsequent Giveaway.
- Entrants who specifically consent to marketing communications will be entered onto the Promoter’s
database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their giveaway, as well as any future promotions or giveaways offered by the Promoter.
 Winner’s Details
- The Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the Any failure to meet this requirement may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter retaining the Prize.
- All Winners will be asked for their consent by the Promoter to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos and have their personal details (including details of any Prize won by them) included in marketing material. If a Winner consents to the above, the foregoing photographs, videos and marketing material may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the giveaway and in identifying them as a Winner of a
- Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter and provided that the Winner has satisfied these terms and conditions, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the
 Giveaway Prizes
- Details of each Prize can be found on the Website on the giveaway ‘A1LJEGOLF’ take no responsibility for the Prize awarded after delivery has taken place. Once the Winner receives the Prize, the Promoter does not insure the Prize. No insurance comes with the Prizes and the Promoter is not responsible for the Prize once it has been handed over to the Winner.
- Delivery of the Prize to the Winner’s home address in Great Britain is The Promoter has a right to and/or may charge the Winner delivery fees if they require the Prize to be delivered to an address outside Great Britain.
- All Entrant expenses to collect the Prize are the sole responsibility of the
- The Winner hereby agrees that all Prizes are subject to and are conditional on the terms and conditions of the Promoter, Prize provider, manufacturer and/or supplier and/or anyone that is involved in the provision or delivery of the Prize to the
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Promoter or other Prize suppliers and/or third
 Winners’ Personal Data
- Subject to the Winner’s consent, the Winner may be asked to have their photo and video taken by the Promoter for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing).
- When entering a giveaway, the Entrant will be asked to consent to use of their name, address, and/or photograph or other
 Limits of Liability
- The Promoter makes or gives no representations and/or warranties and/or assurances of whatever nature and howsoever arising (and whether in writing or otherwise) as to the quality, suitability and/or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the goods or services advertised, offered and/or provided as Prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter and/or for any fraudulent misrepresentations and/or for any events and/or circumstances to the extent that they
cannot be excluded or limited by law. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the Prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the giveaways promoted by the Promoter.
for any fraudulent misrepresentations and/or for any events and/or circumstances to the extent that they cannot be excluded or limited by law. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the Prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the giveaways promoted by the Promoter.
- The total maximum aggregate liability of the Promoter to each Winner shall be limited to the total value of each Prize that has been won by the relevant
- The total maximum aggregate liability of the Promoter to you shall (if you are not a Winner) be limited to the amount that you have paid to enter giveaways in the first 12 months of you playing any
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall prevent you making claims to the extent that you are exercising your statutory
 Data Protection Notice
10.1 Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorise the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the giveaway and fulfil Prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data the Promoter may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes
to transfer any of the Promoter’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you; (iii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country; and (v) prevent, detect
or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
 Free Entry Route
11.1 To enter any giveaway for free, you must first create an account and then send your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and contact telephone number on a stamped addressed postcard to the Promoter. Free entries must be posted to: A1LJEGOLF, 298 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8FE and must arrive no later than 2 days before the giveaway closing date. First or second class postage must be paid. Postal Entries are limited to one Entry to each giveaway. The Entrant must specify which giveaway they wish to enter. For giveaway a random number/s will be allocated to each free entry by the Promoter. All free Entries will be treated in the exact same way as paid Entries. Where applicable, these giveaway terms and conditions also apply to free Entries.
- The Promoter hereby reserves the right not to give or make a Prize until it is satisfied that (a) the Winner has a validly registered Website account and/or is not in breach of these terms and conditions, (b) any and/ or all amounts due or owing by you to the Promoter have been paid in full, (c) the identity of the Winner and his or her entitlement to receive the Prize has been established to the Promoter’s satisfaction (in particular, the Promoter reserves the right to request documentary proof of identity and not to give or make a Prize until satisfied appropriate proof of identity has been provided), and (d) the Promoter may require proof of age to be produced before giving or making a Prize. Prizes will not be given or made to Winners found to be under the age of
- Without prejudice to rule 1 above, the Promoter reserves the right not to make or give a Prize if it reasonably suspects the occurrence of fraud in relation to a giveaway.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute and sole discretion, give or make a Prize to a person whom it is satisfied is the duly authorised representative of the Winner acting under a lawfully executed power of attorney or other equivalent
 Your account
- You must keep your account password secure and secret at all times and take steps to prevent it being used without your permission. You must (a) memorise your password and never tell it to anyone, (b) never write your password down (including on your computer or other electronic device) or record it in a way that can be understood by someone else, (c) destroy any communications from the Promoter in relation to your password as soon as you have read them, (d) avoid using a password that is easy to guess, (e) ensure that no-one else (apart from you) uses your account while you and/or your devices are logged on to the Website (including by logging on to your devices through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection they are using), (f) log off or exit from your account when not using it, and (g) keep your password or other access information
- Your password and login details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else and/ or used to provide shared access g. over a network. You must use a password which is unique to your account, and maintain good internet security
- You must contact the Promoter immediately if you believe, suspect or know that anyone apart from you has used your account and/or given any instruction in relation to it without your permission, or if you believe, suspect or know someone else knows your
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Website (as long as you can provide the relevant security information requested or required by the Promoter).
- The Promoter shall not be responsible and/or liable for any and/or all consequences arising out of and/ or relating to any and/or all breaches of this rule 16.5 by Furthermore, the Promoter shall not in any event be responsible and/or liable for any actions and/or inactions that you may take and/or consequences that you may suffer and/or incur as a result of using and/or in connection with the Website.
14.1 We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time and will post the most current version on the Website as soon as possible after the revised terms and conditions become effective. Please check this page periodically to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. By continuing to access and/or use the Website after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. We may also update and change the Website and giveaways from time to time to, amongst other things, reflect changes to our offering, Website, IT systems and/or our users’ needs and/or feedback.
 Unauthorised use and expiry of your debit card
- If you notify your nominated bank (or building society) that your debit card has been used without your permission in relation to a giveaway and your nominated bank (or building society) asks the Promoter to return the relevant amount to your nominated bank (or building society) account, the Promoter may
suspend your account and ask you to contact the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will have no liability for any chargebacks.
- If your debit card is due to expire, the Promoter will use reasonable efforts to return the funds in your account to your debit card before midnight on the day it expires. If it is not able to do so, the Promoter will use reasonable efforts to alert you of this and you should, in these circumstances, contact the Promoter to arrange another appropriate way for the Promoter to return the funds to
 Use of the Website
- You hereby agree that (a) the Website and the giveaways are for your own personal, non-commercial use, and (b) you are only allowed to use your account and the Website and enter giveaways via your account, as set out in these terms and
- You also hereby agree that you will only use your account and enter giveaways and access and/or use the Website in an appropriate and lawful You will not (a) receive, access and/or transmit any
content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limit, copyright) and/or otherwise objectionable and/or unlawful, (b) knowingly and/or recklessly transmit any content (including, without limit, viruses) through the Website and/or the Promoter’s software and IT systems which will cause, or be likely to cause, (i) detriment and/or harm, in any degree, to the Website, the Promoter’s software and IT systems owned and/or operated by the Promoter and/or others, and/or (ii) loss of and/or damage to data,
(c) hack into, make excessive traffic demands on or cause any impairment of the functions of any computer system, deliver or forward chain letters, “junk mail” of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any behaviour intended to prevent others from playing entering Giveaways and/or using the Website and/or any other website, and/or which is otherwise likely to damage the reputation and/ or business of the Promoter and/or of any third party.
- You hereby agree to indemnify the Promoter against any and/or all costs, losses, damages and expenses which the Promoter may suffer and/or incur arising out of and/or in relation to any claim, legal proceeding and/or demand made by any third party due to and/or arising out of your unlawful, wrongful and/or negligent access and/or use of your account, the Website and/or the Promoter’s software and/or IT systems, and/or breach by you of these terms and
- There is no guarantee that the Website will display correctly on all devices it can be viewed
- Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, source identifiers and/or proprietary designations (“Trademarks”) of the Promoter used on and/or in connection with the Website and the Giveaways are trademarks of the Trademarks of third parties used on and/or in connection with the Website, the giveaway are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- You must not (a) copy, disclose, transmit and/or otherwise make available and/or remove or change any material available on the Website, (b) reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in connection with the Website and/or the provision of the giveaways (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) and/or (c) remove, obscure and/or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices in any material obtained from the Website and/or as a result of playing the
- You hereby agree that playing giveaways (as well accessing and/or using your account) whilst located in any jurisdiction other than Great Britain is strictly
17.1 The exercise by the Promoter of any discretion provided for in these terms and conditions will be final and binding.
- If the Promoter fails and/or delays to enforce a provision of the terms and conditions, this failure and/or delay is not a waiver of the Promoter’s right to do so later
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of these terms and conditions is decided by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void and/or unenforceable, that decision will only affect the particular provision (or part of the provision) and will not, in itself, make the other provisions void or
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer (in whole or in part) your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. Any breach of this rule 3 may result in the use of your account and/or the provision of the giveaway and/or access to the Website being suspended or terminated immediately by the Promoter. The Promoter may assign or otherwise their rights and/or obligations under these terms and
conditions in whole or in part to any third party at its sole and absolute discretion and without your consent. The Promoter may also assign these terms and conditions in their entirety, without your consent, to its successor in interest in connection with a merger, reorganisation, or sale of all or substantially all assets
or equity. These terms and conditions shall bind and inure to the Promoter’s benefit, its successors and permitted assigns.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter regarding the subject matter of these terms conditions and supersede and replace any other prior and/ or contemporaneous agreements, and/or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these terms and
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as amended or re-enacted from time to time, and any subordinate legislation made under that act) or otherwise to enforce any provision of these terms and
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical or power outages, utilities or other telecommunication/network failures, earthquake, storms, or other elements of nature, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism, or
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content and/or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links they select and/or software you download from such websites are free of viruses. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites, association, sponsorship and/or partnership with their operators. You must not create a text hyperlink to the Website without our prior written consent.
Terms and Conditions for the Online Shop
All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling, and goods are sold under English law.
All goods are shipped either Parcel Force or Hermes dependending on your preference. We would recommend that you allow up to 5 business days for Hermes although they can be delivered quicker than that and up next day delivery for the Parcel Force. Costs are very reasonable is you look under the postage tab. Please allow one day for admin.
We are happy to take any enquiry you have over the phone or via email. We will get back to you via email within the same day. Please do not leave bank card details with us on our answer phone or via email. Your order is accepted by us once we have taken payment.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES - Cancellation Rights & Returns
If you live in the United Kingdom or another European Union country, you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods. Please note that you are under a legal duty to take care of the product, and this includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition. Should you decide to return the goods you must notify us of cancellation. Please do this via email or phone. Following cancellation you are under a legal duty not to use the goods, and to take care of them.
You must return the goods to us securely packaged, in the condition in which they were received, at your cost, as soon as possible, with as much of their original packaging and their original paperwork as possible. We will refund to you immediately we receive the item back.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns – Suggestions:
You may return goods by mail to the address on the contacts page. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage and insurance, as we cannot be held responsible for it being lost or damaged before it arrives to us. Please include with the goods a copy of your internet invoice, and your name, address, e-mail address, order number, and reason for return. This enables us to identify the transaction and speeds up the process, and prevents fraudulent returns. Where the goods are returned to us as undelivered by your postal service, and we agree to re-send them to you, you will have to pay the additional postage costs.
If you do not comply with your obligations above, we may make a reasonable charge to cover any costs that we incur (for example in respect of wasted collection journeys or for goods that you have wrongly used, damaged, dirtied, or lost).We reserve the right to amend this returns policy without notice.
ITEM SPECIFIC GUIDANCE
If you should receive an item that is not in perfect condition or was damaged in shipping, please immediately notify us by emailing us as per the contact page.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We hope that you are pleased with your purchase from A1LJEGOLF. However, we do understand that sometimes there will be reasons why you wish to return your goods. If they are damaged before they arrive with you or are faulty, we shall replace the item or refund you depending on your preference. If the item is faulty and proven to be our fault, the we shall pay for your return postage, or will supply the return courier.
If your goods were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 2 days. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, please sign the delivery stating the damage or refuse to accept the parcel. Once the damaged goods have been received we'll send out replacements. If you are reporting faulty goods within 6 months of receipt you may be entitled to a repair or a replacement. If we cannot do either of these we will refund your money but if the products have been used we may deduct a percentage for you benefiting from this use.
This website is owned and operated by A1LJEGOLF
The information on this website is given in good faith for general information purposes only, and may be out of date or subject to revision or withdrawal at any time. A1LJEGOLF give no warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. It does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation - specialist or technical advice should be sought in relation to any particular circumstance or problem.
You agree not to mis-use this website in any way including in any illegal or criminal way; in any way which would give rise to civil liability for A1LJEGOLF ; or in any way which would be technically harmful to the website or to A1LJEGOLF's systems (in all cases, in any jurisdiction in the world).If you have any queries regarding any of the above information please feel free to contact us.
We accept all major Debit/Credit cards through Worldpay and also accept the familiar and secure "Paypal" system.